About the Webinar
Ben will be outlining why ALA- Fully Accredited: Credits honored by all universities; recognized by the NCAA including the following points:
- Robust: 500+ courses to “fit” the student, not the other way around
- Flexible: Learn on your schedule (no required logins at specific “class times”)
- Ideal for students pursuing demanding athletic/artistic/other life “passions”
- Guided: Assigned academic advisers monitor students’ progress
- High-Tech Platforms: Audio-visual/Virtual-reality platforms for many courses
- No TOEFL? Most universities waive the TOEFL with an ALA diploma (may vary)
- Affordable: Far less expensive than boarding schools
- Dual-Diploma Program: (U.S./Home Country). See more details below
- SSAT not required at ALA
Virtual reality practical CTE courses) here are a few examples of virtual reality courses: https://certify-ed.s3.amazonaws.com/video/Biotechnology/Biotech_Course_Description.mp4
Young people today want to learn by watching and “experiencing.” That means video, simulations, and TRUE virtual reality (VR). ALA offers all that on a number of our high-school-level offerings: practical, hands-on CTE (Career and Technical Education) learning—the way kids want to learn. Why settle for a typical online school when ALA offers so much more? –
Who is the American Learning Academy?
American Learning Academy uniquely prepares students to become global citizens by providing authentic learning experiences and holding them accountable for their future independent success. We prepare students to be innovative, critical thinkers as they enter the global community as independent, creative and productive citizens. Students will gain skills, knowledge, and memories that will last a lifetime.