About the Webinar
Top 5 Takeaways:
The webinar will discuss different roles in the IT industry along with projected growth statistics for these jobs:
- Identify the skillsets that tech companies are planning to adopt in the next 5 years.
- Discuss how specific IT skills map to the IT jobs and technology deployments in the IT jobs of the future (2025-2030)
- Explain how the EMAT and other technology programs at Kent State will teach these skills
- Introduce the EMAT MS program, which offers core cutting-edge skills in interactive coding, data analytics and visualization, and project management.
- Answer questions from the audiences related to the future of the tech job markets and EMAT MS program.
More information about the EMAT MS program:
The EMAT MS program allows students the chance to take personalized interdisciplinary electives from across Kent State programs in one of 5 specializations: Data Analytics/Coding; Social Scientific Research; Applied Communication, Information and Strategy; Applied Creative Technology; and Training & Development Technology.
The program can be completed in 12, 16, or 24 months, making it perfect for working professionals!
The Emerging Media & Technology Master of Science degree is considered a STEM degree, and therefore does qualify for the 24-month STEM extension on Optional Practical Training (OPT).
It can also Allow students to select their culminating project for the program; A capstone and internship relevant to a student’s chosen specialization or a thesis statement on a topic in Emerging Media & Technology.
MS students in EMAT will have opportunities to collaborate with faculty and staff across a variety of fields such as Educational Technology, Computer Science and Visual Communication Design.