About the Webinar
The Burgundy School of Business is an innovative business school in France, founded in 1899. It is a member of Conférence des Grandes Écoles, a network of leading French academic institutions in the field of management. It is double accredited by AACSB and EQUIS and ranks among the top 1% of business schools in the world.BSB attracts students with quality programmes in management, marketing, innovation, sustainability, entrepreneurship and wine making.
5 Reasons to Choose BSB:
- Global recognition with double international accreditations from AACSB & EQUIS BSB is among the Top 1% of business schools in the world
- Affordable prices among the leading Grande Ecole in France with dual internal and external diploma at no additional cost
- Scholarship available for international students covering up to 50% of the tuition.
- A multicultural environment with 25% of students being international, along with 39% of international faculty members.
- Work-oriented approach with dedicated career coaches with extensive internship opportunities