About the Webinar
Top 5 key takeaways:
● Students will intake information on studying in the US; including what to look for in a university here
● Learn more about the University of South Alabama
● Learn about the importance of a CV/Resume
● Learn how to build a CV/Resume
● Students will learn about how to use CV/Resume, SOP to apply for schools and job opportunities after graduation
Who is University of South Alabama?
The University of South Alabama is a comprehensive, global research and teaching university that provides our students with an exceptional education in business, the liberal arts, education, engineering, computing, the sciences and health care. Located in Mobile, Alabama on the Gulf Coast, we provide quality academic programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
The University of South Alabama is fortunate to be strategically located in an international commercial hub providing unprecedented opportunities for scholars and students to explore the frontiers of their fields.
As a high-level research institution, our research efforts span from medical research, to cybersecurity, to engineering, to marine science, to sociology. Our beautiful campus, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, is rich in diversity and student life. Home to approximately 14,000 students from over 50 countries, we are committed to fostering global perspectives on our campus and strengthening connections between the University and the world.
REGISTER NOW - Watch live or have the webinar sent to you to