Acerca del Webinar
To find out when this is during your time zone, click here.
The State University of New York at New Paltz invites you to join an hour-long webinar to learn more about studying business at an accredited and affordable New York public institution. This will be a great opportunity for interested students to learn about one of the top 10 public universities in the Northeast of the United States, and a top 5% MBA program.
Topics will Include:
- Information about SUNY New Paltz
- The student experience (in Spanish)
- MBA program and course details
- Online MBA course options
- CPT and OPT opportunities
- Conditional admission through the Pathway Program
- Information about a semester-long business/communications internship program
- The webinar will include time for questions, so come ready with yours!
SUNY New Paltz is a public university that was founded in 1828, located 2 hours north of Manhattan in a beautiful and safe suburban area. The university offers 100+ undergraduate programs, 50+ graduate programs, an intensive English program, and the one-of-kind Institute for International Business internship program.