About the Webinar
5 Key Takeaways
- Learn more about QUB courses and how to choose the right course for you.
- Scholarships available to students in the Middle East across UG/PG, and how to apply.
- New Scholarship (1st time offer) for Queens Management School (excluding MBA), discover the benefits an requirements.
- Accommodation, career, employability skills and living cost information.
- Q&A with existing students at the end of the webinar.
Who is Queen's University Belfast?
Queen’s is ranked 200 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021), in the top 140 in the world for graduate prospects (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020), ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook and is ranked 8th in the UK for research intensity (REF 2014).
A leading UK research-intensive university. They are a member of the Russell Group of 24 leading UK research-intensive universities committed to maintaining the highest standards of research, education and knowledge transfer. Russell Group universities are major international institutions which also have a strong national and regional role and influence.
REGISTER NOW - Watch live or have the webinar sent to you to watch on-demand!